Memo: Covid CDC Guidelines (continuing to wear mask)
Seasons Primary Home Care management team met after the news of the mask mandate ending on 03/10/2021 and have decided Seasons will continue following CDC guidelines including:
- Requiring mask in our offices and for all employees.
- Continuation of practicing social distancing.
- Reporting any infections or sickness
- Washing your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask
- Avoid crowds
- Avoid poorly ventilated spaces
- Cover Coughs and sneezes
- Monitoring your health daily (being alert for symptoms)
- Get Vaccinated as soon as possible
Effective March 10th all Seasons Employees in the field or in the office will be required to follow these rules until further notice. Please practice safe choices and be considerate of others.
Owner / Managing Member